Thursday, July 1, 2010

Today's post is about food. My daughter is a foodie and has a blog called "Beyond The Meal." I think it is a very good blog. She has a rule that she only will add links to other blogs on hers if it is related to food. I can understand that. She said if I post a recipe to my blog she will add me. Not much to ask so below is my recipe. When you read the recipe you will see that I am not much of a cook. If any of you out there would like to share a recipe I would be happy to post it. Simply email it to me and I'll post it in a future post.
Ingredients..
Synder Square Snap Pretzels
Rolo Candy..

Lay pretzels flat on a cookie sheet
add a rolo to each pretzel
put in oven at 300 degrees until candy starts to melt. A few minutes.
Take out.
Put another pretzel on top.
Push down on Rolo
Done
Simply Delicious

No comments: